The Hoodie in Heather Lake
We searched high and low for the softest, most sustainable and ecofriendly fabric we could find, and here it is in hoodie form - a Tencel™/Organic Cotton Stretch Fleece that is so cozy and luxe you'll want one for yourself!
TENCEL™ Lyocell fibers are naturally soft to the touch for long lasting comfort.
The smooth fiber surface absorbs and releases moisture efficiently therefore supporting the body’s natural thermal regulating mechanism, keeping your skin feeling cool and dry.
- 66% Lyocell (Tencel™), 28% Organic Cotton, 6% Spandex Stretch Fleece
- ROWE Kids patch on upper arm
- Designed and made in Calgary, Canada
- Machine wash in cold water
- Hang to dry
- There will be a small amount of shrinkage after washing
We find the hoodie fits true to size and can definitely be worn baggy. We recommend sizing up for the longest amount of wear. There is no size 18-24m, please size up to 2T.
Please see SIZE GUIDE here