The Zomper in Oxbloom
Introducing the Zomper: A hooded romper with an ankle-to-ankle zip, made in Canada. The zipper makes diaper changes super simple, with no need to strip your little one down. Made with an incredibly soft bamboo cotton stretch fleece and a YKK zipper, this piece will be the stylish, functional and comfortable go-to in your little ones closet.
The zipper that runs ankle to ankle has a zipper “guard” to protect your child’s skin while they are wearing the Zomper. However, please always use caution when opening and closing the zipper!
- 67% Rayon (Bamboo) / 29% Cotton / 4% Spandex Stretch Fleece
- YKK Zipper made in Quebec
- ROWE Kids patch on upper arm
- ROWE patch at Zipper
- Designed and made in Calgary, Canada
- The Zomper is not suitable as sleepwear
- Close zipper before washing
- Machine wash in cold water
- To keep the Zomper at it's best, we recommend hanging to dry
- There will be a small amount of shrinkage after washing
- The Zomper is a slim fitting garment that we find fits true to size. It can be worn baggy though, so we always find sizing up will give you maximum wear.